Double face wool coat making steps.
Do you still want to cope with the upcoming cold winter with a heavy coat? Anyone who is engaged in the clothing industry or focuses on international fashion trends is aware that there is a simple and elegant and light “double-sided woolen coat” that quietly goes popular. Although the universal price is above the four-digit number, it still has attracted a large number of fans who are fond of simple, popular and fashionable styles which becomes one of the autumn and winter classic fabrics that girls need to invest in.
This early autumn, you have to own a double face wool coat. Having learned about what you have to know about a double face wool coat makes you believe it’s worth it, and it’s more precious than you thought before.
What is Double face wool fabric?
Double-sided, the wool fabric refers to a product into which two different textures is sewn together by hand, and the fabric is as fine and flat as the front and the back of the fabric, and can be worn. The value of double-sided fabrics lies in the technique by which the thin two layers are sewn into one piece, and no seam of the joint can be found. Because no machines can combine the two layers, it can only be sewn by hand. This determines that each double-sided coat is unique. The highest quality double-sided fabric is made of natural cashmere such as cashmere, wool, and so on. Because of the very low production of cashmere, such a coat is very rare. High-end double-sided fabrics are always hand-sewn with pure wool fabric. So, owning a double-sided woolen coat reflects the inner luxury from your heart.
From the cut of an unfinished double-sided coat, you will see the marks of workmanship of the craftsmen. Through the dense needle line one can see how carefully these craftsmen fold the edge of the cut material inward through meticulous handwork, and then combine them together. These edges will touch your skin every day in the future, bringing you hand temperatures.
What steps does a high-quality double face wool coat take?
- Cloth inspection The fabric is placed on the cloth inspection machine. Color difference, hole-breaking and other defects will be inspected point-by-point through the illumination, and then the cloth inspection report is issued. This process is designed to ensure that each piece of fabric is flawless.
2, the cutting First, craftsmen cut the layout of the preliminary design with an electric knife, then use the gantry knife to carry on the accurate shearing. These two processes make the layout more accurate, and the edge of the garment is clean and tidy
- Inspection and further processing It is necessary to pass three procedures for the inspection and processing of the finished parts: check piece by piece to make sure that there is no defect; and put it into the high-temperature setting of the lining machine. The size of the coated tablets is stable and can not be easily changed with the environmental changing; the plate-by-one edition is compared with the original version to ensure that the plate type is consistent
- Positioning the line The running line is positioned to confirm the cutting distance through the positioning line, and the depth of the slit is controlled to ensure that the widths of the artificial slit are consistent.
- Location of cutting seam The positioning section is cut to the position line by a professional machine, and the knot yarn connecting the two layers of fabric is gently cut. This is a very careful manipulating. In the process of splitting, it is ensured that the fabric is flat and can not be damaged at any point. This is a very important process, and it is usually necessarily checked by experienced and skilled workers.
- Fusing and fixing in high pressure All cut fabrics need linings to sew, and double-sided wool fabrics are fixed by high- temperature compression. One is to increase the sense of bone, the other is to increase the support force of woolen cloth so that the lines of sewing are more smooth and exquisite. High-end products basically use the imported liner, which is 10 times the price of the domestic liner.
7, Manual sewing: jointing sewing is the most dependent and very important part of the whole process. The sewing of double-sided tweed adopts the exquisite needle method to hide the thread trace so that the stitch of the finished product is very meticulous. There are 11 stitches in the 3 cm inner seam, which is very dense and smooth, the needle foot is uniform, the needle distance is equal, and the drawing force should be uniform at the same time. The coat, which comes out in this way, is equally exquisite and smooth on the front and back. Pure manual sewing requires very high technical requirements for workers, even senior sewing practitioners with many years of sewing experience will finish one sewing with up to two days. Manual sewing: knotting the knot adopts the method of multiple manual puncture needles so that the front and back of the coat knot is consistent, more firm and beautiful.
9, Steaming and ironing carrying out the inspection on the semi-finished product first after the whole ironing is finished, and then the whole ironing is carried out, so that the basic profile of the whole piece of clothes is displayed, the fabric is more smooth and delicate, and the accurate positioning of the auxiliary material working procedure is facilitated.
10, auxiliary materials: button attaching nail buckle can be subdivided into three links: opening button hole, making button, fixed button. This link according to the different styles of coats, can be set up secret buckle or cloth buckle and so on.
- Garment inspection After the whole process of garment inspection is completed, the ready-to-wear clothing shall be inspected professionally and meticulously again by a special person. The ready-to-wear clothes that have passed the inspection can be delivered.
The process of making a double-sided coat is five times more time-consuming than a common coat. At the moment of the machine, the assembly line can solve all the problems, can have a hand-made hand-sewn pure wool coat with the wisdom and temperature of the craftsman, is this not more precious than to buy a luxury brand, love oneself, be good to oneself?
After understanding the producing process of double face wool coat, if you are a fashion clothing brand, and you have wool coat orders need to make, how can you select a reliable double face wool coat manufacturer to work with you?
Unitex’s 2 advantage to be the best choice for your double face wool coat orders production.
1: professional double-face wool fabric manufacturer
Unitex produces double face wool fabric itself includes 100% wool, 80%wool/20nylon, 50%wool/50% polyester and etc. And cashmere fabric is also provided in case need
piece dyes or fiber dyes workmanship are both available according to customer requirement.
2 professional double face wool coat manufacturer
For over 10 years,As a professional Unitex has been working the wool coats orders for Max mara, Guess, TJ max, Chanel, Fendi as well as other famous brands.